12 CE Hours *Online Testing Only
Breathwork 4 a Healthy Life — 6 CE Hours
Breathing correctly is important for sustaining your health and well-being. This course teaches you techniques for proper breathing and how to dismantle incorrect breathing patterns. You will learn anatomy of breathing that can help you breathe with ease and understand how breathing can play a role in muscle tension. Exercises will be given to gain understanding on how to find space so you can breathe properly. Awareness is brought to the breath and your body, which can make your work easier and more efficient.
This course includes the Breathing Book as the manual and is 6 CEH. It is approved by NCBTMB, TX, NY, IL, FL, LA, NV, AZ as well as many other states. Approved by the Louisiana Board of Massage for 6 CE Hours.
Course Manual is The Breathing Book
NCBTMB Package — 6 CE Hours
Listening & Decision Making & Personality Styles-2hrs, Medical Errors: Communication & Problem Solving-2hrs, and Florida Law- 2hrs (6 CEH)- includes 2 hours of Professional Ethics, 2 hours of Florida Law and Legal Issues, and 2 hours of Medical Errors
The Ethics Renewal consists of the following tools:
- Conflict Basics… The Conflict Basics segment outlines basic causes of conflict, preventions to avoid or diminish conflict situations before it happens and describes an intervention process when conflict occurs.
- Rapport… The Rapport Tool provides the essential skills necessary to build and maintain rapport with another person.
- Medical Errors… This course is designed to assist Massage Therapists in understanding the importance of medical errors in the healthcare field. This continuing education course will give a summary of medical errors and how they can influence massage therapists and the general public. Tools will be given to help prevent errors with communication and problem solving.
- Communication… The Communication segment describes a process for written and verbal communication that enhances the understanding of the reader or listener.
- Problem Solving… The Problem Solving segment outlines a process to develop a solution for most problems encountered in work groups/teams or as an individual.
- Florida Law and Legal Issues… This course is set forth from the Florida State Board of Massage Therapy’s statutes and rules of massage practice. The course is designed for the massage therapist or massage establishment to review relevant laws and renew their license in the state of Florida. Law and Legal Issues course is designed to explain the statutes and rules of the Florida State Board of Massage.
Get In Touch, NCTMB Approved Provider # 450940-09