As a bodyworker, you are an athlete. The abilities that you as a bodyworker should possess are strength, flexibility, and endurance. Yoga adds strength and flexibility to the body and enhances the body’s ability to practice massage. Practicing yoga helps you to gain this awareness. The principles of yoga can make your job easier and can help prevent injury.
Karina Braun has many years of experience as a massage therapist and yoga instructor and blends these two fields to help therapists stay healthy! This manual is a must have guide for all beginner and advanced therapists who want to have a long, healthy career.
Through easy to follow illustrations and simple instruction, Yoga for Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers will:
- Integrate mind-body connection
- Help develop deep and relaxed breathing
- Increase core strength with slow focused movement
- Add a different form of resistance training to your workout.
- Offer slow and steady flexibility and ROM
- Decrease the possibility of Repetitive Strain Injury
All Book Sales Are Final