Creating Peace with your Hands- The Therapists Survival Guide to a Healthy Career. This 12 CE Hour continuing education course focuses on injury prevention and techniques that build healthy skills for you and are effective for your client. Creating Peace with Your Hands is an innovative resource for anyone that performs a manual therapy. The course is a unique reference for bodyworkers because it includes information on injury prevention and how to deal with an injury if it occurs. Creating Peace with Your Hands contains information on proper technique, body awareness, energetic protection, and career longevity skills.
At the conclusion of the course you will:
- Perform bodywork with proper technique and effortlessness
- Understanding how to align your body while working
- Know how to use the tools of your body for more successful treatment
- Develop body awareness
- Be able to utilize hydrotherapy
- Work more effectively on your client
- Gain an understanding of the injury and healing process.
- Know how to protect your energy and help teach your client with breathing, grounding, shielding, and centering.
- Book is shipped and testing is online or by mail
- NCBTMB Approved (8 hours of Science & 4 hours of self-care) and approved in AZ, NV, TX, FL, IL, and most all states
Approved by the Louisiana Board of Massage & NY for 12 Hours