Everything Florida Massage Therapists Need for Ethics Renewal- All-In -One
Listening & Decision Making & Personality Styles-2hrs, Medical Errors: Communication & Problem Solving-2hrs, and Florida Law- 2hrs (6 CEH)- includes 2 hours of Professional Ethics, 2 hours of Florida Law and Legal Issues, and 2 hours of Medical Errors
The Florida Mandatory Ethics Renewal consists of the following tools:
- Conflict Basics… The Conflict Basics segment outlines basic causes of conflict, preventions to avoid or diminish conflict situations before it happens and describes an intervention process when conflict occurs.
- Rapport… The Rapport Tool provides the essential skills necessary to build and maintain rapport with another person.
- Medical Errors… This course is designed to assist Massage Therapists in understanding the importance of medical errors in the healthcare field. This continuing education course will give a summary of medical errors and how they can influence massage therapists and the general public. Tools will be given to help prevent errors with communication and problem solving.
- Communication… The Communication segment describes a process for written and verbal communication that enhances the understanding of the reader or listener.
- Problem Solving… The Problem Solving segment outlines a process to develop a solution for most problems encountered in work groups/teams or as an individual.
- Florida Law and Legal Issues… This course is set forth from the Florida State Board of Massage Therapy’s statutes and rules of massage practice. The course is designed for the massage therapist or massage establishment to review relevant laws and renew their license in the state of Florida. Law and Legal Issues course is designed to explain the statutes and rules of the Florida State Board of Massage.
This course is FULLY DOWNLOADABLE and testing is online
Get In Touch, NCTMB Approved Provider # 450940-09