Tspheres aromatherapy massage balls are great for In Session Massage and Self Care for your client and for you the Massage Therapist.
- As as a self-care tool
- In session using a minimal amount of massage oil (Jojoba base is preferred or T Spheres Oils) or without oil.
- In a sports massage or chair massage session with the client clothed.
- Utilized during a massage session using acupressure/ trigger point, rolling, direct pressure and myofascial techniques complimenting all styles of massage with the focus being the therapist learning how to use on difficult areas and subtly introducing in session for the client to experience how to use at home.
- Hot or cold application with the above various techniques.
- Pure Essential Oil – such as lavender, geranium, peppermint, and grapefruit are infused into the Tsphere massage ball without oily residue allowing the applications in sports and chair massage + myofascial release efficacy.
All Get In Touch educational courses focus on preventative therapist care and are highly effective against RSI. Massage Therapy Continuing Education with T Spheres is essential for both client and self care. I offer a 1 CE hour Basic Intro Tspheres® training and a 3 CE hour Intro training. The one hour course introductory course contains information about one product, the 45mm PEACE & QUIET set and how to use in self-care. The 3 CE hour course which includes videos for product knowledge and client benefits, in session use, and self care is the best selection for professionals to take when wanting to learn how to use in session. The courses include video links and Continuing Education for license renewal.