Sphere Therapeutix™ is a therapy that will help to create space in your body and reduce pain and tension through the use of pressure and traction with 4″ air filled balls and yoga postures. Learn how to help pain in the back, neck, shoudlers, hips, legs, and feet. This type of bodywork will help to relieve tissue adhesion and muscle tension. Feel freedom in your body and live a happy, healthy and pain free life.
Learn advanced skills to treat many conditions that are associated with the back, neck, shoulders, hips, legs, and feet. Perform deep tissue massage with your hands and massage spheres. Incorporate various sizes of spheres into your routine to relieve adhesion and muscle tension. This course will save your hands and teach you advanced anatomy skills.
This type of bodywork will help to relieve tissue adhesion and muscle tension. Help your client feel freedom in their body and live a happy, healthy and pain free life while reducing strain on your body.
Goals and Objectives:
- Teach students the principles of pressure and traction with a 4” ball, a 57 mm T Sphere® sport ball, and a 45mm T Sphere®
- Students will learn tools for body realignment with pressure, traction, and neuromuscular techniques combined
- Tools will be given for client observation, response time, utilizing body weight, and breathing.
- A full body protocol will be taught with one day for the lower body and one day for the upper body
- A specific protocol will be taught for certain conditions with the client clothed and with the client unclothed in session with oil.
Conditions that can be treated with Sphere Therapeutix:
- Low back pain
- Overuse Syndrome of the upper and lower extremities
- Carpal Tunnel
- Plantar Fasciitis
- SI Joint Pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
Sphere Therapeutix Medical & Sports Performance Bodywork 12 Hours March 7 & 8, 2016 Massage Therapy Continuing Education Las Vegas